New Addition to the Family

Uncle Leroy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey All,
The uke I have been waiting for showed up in the mail safe and sound today. I am the proud owner of a Kanilea K-1 T with the satin finish. I think it is gonna go good with my Koaloha concert. I put a new set of Worth clears in high G on it. So far, I dig it very much. I will do a full review in the few days after the strings stretch and I do a show with it. Here are a couple of pics.
DSCN0359.jpgDSCN0360.jpgDSCN0361.jpg

You have a beautiful family. You should be so proud.

Aloha Uncle Leroy,
Congtratulations, I see you have been slowly upgrading you ukulele family...Keep Strumming them strings.. MM Stan

Awesome...that is a beauty of a uke!! Congratulations

Wow, congrats. I hope someday my playing ability warrants either one of your ukes.

Gorgeous...enjoy it in good health.

Great looking instrument. I've got one myself. Quick question, despite their difference in size, how would you compare the Kanile'a to the Koaloha?

And I'll say Worth Clears are definitely the way to go with this uke in my opinion.

Congrats on your new addition. Your ukes look very happy together, you must be proud and rightfully so..................BO.............

Very nice, congratulations, I'll be looking forward to the review.
DAP

Thanks all,
The case is a Fremont that the Kanilea stays in. I have to say Worth Clears are my string of choice for both ukes. Compared to the Koaloha the kanilea sounds a little deeper as you would expect with great volume. I will do a video review this weekend if I can make the time. Still just playing it alot.

Top Bottom