Mighty MO Ukulele Festival May 13-14, 2011

ukeeku

Reaction score
logo_green.jpg

The Festival will be held along the mighty Missouri river in historic downtown New Haven, MO May 13-14, 2011. It will be hosted by the Riverfront Cultural Society, a venue for the arts. The MMUF will be a 2-day weekend with workshops, jam sessions, open mic, vendors market, performing artists, food and more, so register early because space is limited and you won't want to miss out!

http://www.mightymoukefest.com/

Victoria Vox and Flea Bitten Dawgs will perform, and take a tour of Boat Paddle ukuleles!!
Hope to see tons of you there.

I forgot to say that I am not associated with this directly, but I will be there with as many ukes as I can carry. I am trying to bring a ton of banjo ukes as I still have them after Banjo Uke week April 17-23, and any others that I can bring like the Martin S1 and my David Gill Concert Pineapple

I would go to this if I didn't already have other plans that weekend. That makes me sad. I've thought about making the short trip to visit Boat Paddle Ukuleles and this fest would have been a great excuse.

Bump .

Do you have it all worked out. Are you camping? What day are you going to be there?

I am going to stay with a friend thurday night and the camp friday and saturday.
I will be there early friday to set up my tent and stuff

So is anyone going to this?

I wiiiiiiish.
Victoria Vox AND Flea Bitten Dawgs. Oh how I wiiiiish. It's just a bit far from Oz and the timing's not right. Drat!
I will have to be content with getting myself to the Mighty UWC 2011 :)

5 days!! Hopefully this clear, warm weather sticks around...but it may not! I'm trying to decide which uke(s) to take...

So, who is going to this, I will have shirts and billion ukes to play. Lots of banjo ukes!! I will give you candy......or beer. more likely beer

I'll be there with the St. Louis Ukulele Fight Club :), and I just found out I can make it to UWC too!!

WOOT, make sure to come and find me. I will be the one with the ukuleles :)

I had a total blast! I loved how relaxed the whole thing was, and I met a ton of new people. I will post something as soon as I can wake up enough. I am totally spent after it.

Top Bottom