"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da"

Looks like the best team building work experience ever!! Wouldn't it be great to work with that many talented and fun loving people?

lol...a modern Peter the Piper!!! That was great!! Thanks for posting!

Aloha DB,
Wow.....what a fun and creative bunch of co workers.....how cool...thanks for sharing...Happy strummings ...Having fun and enjoying it I see...so cool!! MM Stan

That was fun! Thanks for posting.

–Lori

Looks like a fun place to work. I love how the guy on the uke was able to keep a straight face through it all...

Brilliant!!!!!!

Just imagine if all participants were playing Ukes! Oh wow!

hi DB

thanks so much for posting this. It made my day, my week, my year. Best thing I've seen on youtube in many a moon. Blessings. :) (what a voice that guy had)

sorry, just couldn't help myself. Had to give it a bump in the hope that more people will see this and enjoy it as we have. This just keeps getting better to me. So much fun it's ridiculous. I think I must have watched it 15 times now (since yesterday). I've even got it as the feature song on my youtube thing. Weeeeeeeeeee :smileybounce:

Eugene Ukulele thanks for the bump. I missed it the first time.

I LOVE this! I belly laughed every time they went ha ha ha. I broke out in joyful merriment like my three year old grandson. Every bit of crabby just flowed out of me and you have set the framework for my day. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Top Bottom