I get it now!

HornedOne

Reaction score
I'm now on a break for my fingers(and my family's ears/sanity) from playing my brand spanking new Kanilea K-1 Concert.

I was very lucky to have bought it because they were put online last friday, 2 ukes both kanilea satin concerts. I sent a mail asking wich one was louder and just as I got the mail back one sold but fortunatly it was the other one. so I immediatly ordered it (with a shertler stick on mic-pickup). and I'm so glad I did.

its awesome, I love the fat neck the string spacing is perfect. the tuners are very nice very fitting for a uke. the wood is gorgeous. it has hints of green and a camera will have a hard time capturing it.

and the sound is incredible its as loud as my kala flame maple tenor (solid spruce top) but the distinction between notes is very clear. the sustain is awesome and the whole body vibrates when you play.

here are some pictures made by the southern ukulele store.

kanileaback.jpgkanilea.jpgkanilea2.jpg

Very nice wood! Conga rats!

Congratulations!! Yes Kanile'a makes a great uke!!! Yours is a beauty!

You got a lot to enjoy there!

Congrats! I love Southern Ukulele Store, they are so great :D I've gotten two Ukes from them excellent service..Happy New Uke Day!

Aloha HornedOne,
Congratulations, Glad to hear everything went well for you and your ukulele sounds good...Have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings, MM Stan

I just received a Kanilea Uke myself. I played a show with it last night and was very impressed. Congrats.

Top Bottom