Recovery!

FlakMonkey

Reaction score
So these past few weeks I've been sick with something that the Doc says could be glandular fever, so I have had to neglect my beloved Uke because it doesn't get along with my terrible headaches. Now the headaches have gone away and I've just got the basic 'cold' symptoms, I've been playing avidly once again and it's made me feel so much better.

The Ukulele has medicinal powers!

(I know I was getting better already, but I want to believe that my ukulele cured me...)

Bit of a pointless thread, but I think everybody should know the emotional pain I've been through- the pain of going 7 days without so much as a strum...

go! Run! But most of all ...... PLAAAAAAAAAAY

Aloha FlakMonkey,
Glad to hear you're feeling better....and back to playing your ukulele and having fun and enjoying it, it's a good distraction from from your worries...Take Care and God Bless....

Full recovery RX: Take two triple strums and plenty of uke time!

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Been sick myself past few days and haven't been able to play much, or at all really, so I feel your pain! The closest I came to play was reading Music Theory, oh and playing a little at some stupid time in the morning yesterday!

Top Bottom