Tenors....

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
If you want to avail yourself of a discounted lutheir built tenor join the Pete Howlett Ukulele Club on Facebook. Here is part of the deal I sent out to club members:

In 8 days Matti Berggren arrives from Finland to spend 4 weeks in the workshop learning how to batch produce instruments. We will be making 15 tenor ukulele which I will be offering at a generous discount to club members - usually my tenors sell for £745 and upwards; these will sell for £595. However they will be a 'production' model with squared off flat headstock rather than my standard slotted and square end cocobolo fingerboard. All koa one piece back and fronts, perfectly matched from the same board with African cedar necks. They will also have an 'oil' finish and not the gloss cellulose lacquer which is also standard on my commissioned works. If you want one of these and are willing to pay up front the entire amount then you can secure one for just £545 ;-) Just pm me for the club offer.

There will be many more discounted instruments available through the club as the year goes on so if you are looking for a Howlett but can't quite afford it, you know what to do. However, commissioned work still carries the full spec and price structure - club instruments are batch produced and are not customised so don't mail me requesting discounts on my regular work - I have to put food on the table at least once a day ;-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom