Everything I Own

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Heard this song in a film the other day. Can't remember which film though. Originally sung by Bread in 1972.

I printed out the words and had a bash at it.

Nice Bash Ken!

Heard this song in a film the other day. Can't remember which film though. Originally sung by Bread in 1972.

I printed out the words and had a bash at it.

Aloha Ken,
If is one my favorite, yesterday My friend played for me picking, taught to him by Gordon
Marks..he took a lesson...cost him 40.00 but it was the best arrangement I heard of it.
My friend did his in a freestyle type of picking and, taught to him..and not arpeggio style. I liked yours very much..and watched your chording..when the minors came in..sweet thanks for sharing..I enjoyed it very much...MM Stan
By the way, that Gag got me yesterday too,,,I love your stuff man.. could you pull those guys "G" String for me?? lol....he he... Happy Strummings..MM Stan:):)

Great, great job Ken!! Another of my favorites!!!

wow!...that was an amazing cover! great job!

I love everything you do Ken. Thank you so much for sharing your music with us. I always have loved that song.
Okay I want to know. Do your ukes always live on the book shelve, or are they there for affect while taping?

What a great tune...haven't heard that one in a really long time. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Top Bottom