WTB. KoAloha Crown bridge tenor sceptre.

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot, but I thought I would throw this out there in case anyone is thinking of selling one. Crown bridge tenor sceptre.

Aloha DKcrown,
I tested and tried a new one at my house, from my ukulele friend dealer...it was so hard to get it out my hands...it sounded
so sweet...and was more on the richer and warmer side..than the usual bright KoAloha...I would have bought it from him,
but he wasn't selling...sheesh..now it is on my short list to get it next..Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Aloha mm stan. Well, if we can find two.....

Three?? Cut me in... If we are looking for miracles, might as well pile on!

Geez, this reminds me of going to Boston for the World Series a few years ago. It was their first one in about 80 years or so and I just went for the fun of it then realized how desperate Boston fans were to get into the game! I actually felt bad for being so nonchalant about going to the games. Kind of like the situation here. However, I know that the three of you (dkcrown, mmstan and Gmoney) already have a ton of options to go to in your current inventory!

Geez, this reminds me of going to Boston for the World Series a few years ago. It was their first one in about 80 years or so and I just went for the fun of it then realized how desperate Boston fans were to get into the game! I actually felt bad for being so nonchalant about going to the games. Kind of like the situation here. However, I know that the three of you (dkcrown, mmstan and Gmoney) already have a ton of options to go to in your current inventory!

Well Ronnie, as you know, the Red Sox did actually go on to win the World Series. Not just once, but twice. So there is always hope.:)

I am glad I do not need more frets, I am happy with the concert sceptre you sold me dkcrowne!

Top Bottom