Thanks Chuck! Moore Bettah on the way

jgreen8240

Reaction score
Chuck has been absolutely great fun to work with...although it seems you folks all know that. Should arrive in a couple of days!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Aloha jgreen8240,
Congrats on the MB, absolutely beautiful. Wishing you many happy moments with your new BFF......................BO.................

Congrats!!! Hope you get it in your arms soon!!!
That Moore Bettah looks stunning!!! :D:D:D

(This is really stimulating my UAS!)

Thats beautiful!!..love the Koa n peace sign.

super cool, beautiful, Chuck is an amazing artist, Congrats

And as amazing as your new uke looks, it will sound even better. Chuck is known for his work and is a true artist. But a Moore Bettah plays so well and sings beautifully. Congrats on the new uke!

Truly a work of art!

That's beautiful! I love how the grain of the body matches the Cocobolo (rosewood?) fretboard and headstock. I also like the peace sign not being generic but more stylistic and matching to your "J" at the 10th fret.

I guess that Chuck guy is OK after all.

Aloha Jgreen8240,
Congratulations, Absoultely stunning.....another master piece from the Master...grasshopper...I'm so jealous...it is my dream one day..to aquire such an instrument...
Have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Chuck never ceases to amaze. Congrats on a beautiful uke.

Agree with all - I am very fortunate to have one of Chuck's works of art. Thanks for all the kind words.

The ukulele arrived and it sounds and plays as gorgeously as it looks. Hope these pictures do it more justice.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Top Bottom