Ohana CK25 Virtually New

pdxuke

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

attachment.php

What: An Ohana CK 25 Concert, all SOLID mahogany uke. Friction tuners. Aquila strings so new they still aren't broken in!

Why: I purchased this three weeks ago. It is a high quality, beautiful instrument. However, I play mostly soprano and will only need one concert, tenor and barry. I have a Kamaka concert, and while I thought it would be nice to have a mahogany concert, it is redundant.

Sound: Warm, great intonation all the way up the fretboard.
Soundcheck: http://soundcloud.com/pdxuke/ohana-ck-25-test

Price: These average $189 with no case or gig bag. My price includes a gigbag, and full CONUS shipping: $170. You are getting an instrument with about 120 minutes of play time.

ohanack25-3.jpg

ohanack25-2.jpg

ohanack25-4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Aloha Thom,
That's looks really nice, sorta Like my OU2....and I like the Mahogany lams...it's my daily player..someone will be very happy with that one...

I knew this would happen as soon as I purchased my concert. Seems only tenors have been for sale. I just got a Ohana ck 35 last week. And love it I may add so someone is going to get a good deal purchasing this one.

I knew this would happen as soon as I purchased my concert. Seems only tenors have been for sale. I just got a Ohana ck 35 last week. And love it I may add so someone is going to get a good deal purchasing this one.

The 35 is the next step up in bling factor, but basically the 25 sounds the same. However, you will love your 35! Enjoy!

Top Bottom