WTB: Ohana SK-35 (matte finish)

Fitzy

Reaction score
Seems like just about everyone online is out-of-stock on the Ohana SK-35 with no clear picture as to when they will be getting any in - some say maybe as early as the end of April maybe not. There's a few SK-35G's out there to be had, but I'm really interested in the matte finish.

If you would consider a concert I have an CK25 satin for sale now--it would be the same price as a new SK35, about. I also have an SK35 I will be listing, put it's gloss finish. PM me if interested.

Seems like just about everyone online is out-of-stock on the Ohana SK-35 with no clear picture as to when they will be getting any in - some say maybe as early as the end of April maybe not. There's a few SK-35G's out there to be had, but I'm really interested in the matte finish.

I just tried the first store that came to mind. Elderley Instruments have one in. $165. A good price.

KEN

Actually, Elderly was the first place I went to, but they don't have it in stock. The SK-35 shows up on their web page, but if you look closer it says: "on order, expected arrival date unknown." I sent an email to the folks there and they said they weren't sure when they will get some.

My SK-35 is satin, and I love it. It's my favorite player. Got from from Elderly about a year ago. Great people there...

Top Bottom