Ohana SK-70 - WTT for Bass Guitar - Too Much Spruce at My House

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetWaterBlue

Reaction score
I bought this little SK-70 a few months ago off a fellow SEUker. Its a great little uke, but as far as sopranos go, I think I am a mahogany man. As you can see, I have too much spruce:

attachment.php

Everyone that plays it comments on how loud it is. Its solid rosewood sides and back, solid spruce top, gotoh tuners, Aquilas, genuine ebony fingerboard and bridge. Its in like new condition.

attachment.php

more pics in my profile.

I have $110 in it, and will sell it for that to a UU member, plus shipping. They are going for $218 new at UkeRepublic, where this one came from last year. You can hear it demo'd at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w9cDvQR6gc

I am also open to trades, but don't want any more sopranos (When you have an SK-35, you don't need anything else lol). I really want a bass guitar for backing tracks, so if you have one of those old beginner bass guitars you don't play anymore (like those Peaveys, Squires and Yamahas I see on Craigslist for $100+- all the time), lets talk. I am also interested in recording equipment and mixers like the Tascam DP-004, etc.

Last edited:
SWB:

I'll trade you my Ohana CK25 for it. I'd like to have a spruce. PM me.

Sorry PDX, I just traded it to a local guy for a Fender Squire P Bass. Now, all I have to do is learn to play it.

I guess this thread can be closed.

Item no longer available . . .
locked.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom