Mom and Daughter duo- Skip to My Lou

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi all.. My daughter is still strumming away at the ukulele for the past 2 weeks. We filmed this one today..
Thanks for the request eugene... Here it is. It's got one little mistake in it, but oh well here it is!

It was fun and such a learning experience because I don't read music very well, not well enough to play with it yet, So I had to use a few books, and my ear to figure out how to play the melody and tabbed it out. I was so excited to be able to figure it out (part ear and part Daily Ukulele book) What a great learning experience! I plan on doing some more songs this way. My daughter and I are having so much fun playing together!

Thanks for looking, She is really loving all your feedback!! (me too)

Absolutely awesome Carrie and Ariana. Loved it! you can see you guys are having so much fun together. Ariana, you were smiling throughout the song and that made me smile too! You're both looking so relaxed in front of the camera. I just love that song so much and you guys played it beautifully. had to watch it twice through. Well done on picking out the melody too Carrie; that must be a great feeling mate. BRAVO on all counts!!!!! :)

Aloha Carrie and Ariana,
Wow Weeeeeee....The Dynamic Duo....Awesome job....enjoyed it sooo much....you both play so well together...and it looks you're both having alot of fun and enjoying it as you both look so comfortable playing Must be so much fun around your house.. love your picking Carrie and Ariana your strumming is devine...thanks for sharing....Yeah...we want to see more!!! MM Stan:):)

Great you two. I am sure it wasn't a mistake fitncrafty, just your variation!!! I guess singing along is next, can't wait, keep it up :D :D

Absolutely awesome Carrie and Ariana. Loved it! you can see you guys are having so much fun together. Ariana, you were smiling throughout the song and that made me smile too! You're both looking so relaxed in front of the camera. I just love that song so much and you guys played it beautifully. had to watch it twice through. Well done on picking out the melody too Carrie; that must be a great feeling mate. BRAVO on all counts!!!!!
Thanks eugene... Glad that you enjoyed it. It was such a fun learning experience and only took a few takes instead of my normal 50! :) We are working on picking out our next song... stay tuned!!

Aloha Carrie and Ariana,
Wow Weeeeeee....The Dynamic Duo....Awesome job....enjoyed it sooo much....you both play so well together...and it looks you're both having alot of fun and enjoying it as you both look so comfortable playing Must be so much fun around your house.. love your picking Carrie and Ariana your strumming is devine...thanks for sharing....Yeah...we want to see more!!! MM Stan:)

Thanks Stan...I am working on my picking a new challenge for me. Ariana can do it too although she prefers to strum. either way, I am having so much fun with her!

Great you two. I am sure it wasn't a mistake fitncrafty, just your variation!!! I guess singing along is next, can't wait, keep it up :D :D

Thanks Eric, I love that, my variation. I just don't know if my singing will go public or not!

Very nice. Thanks again for sharing your progress. I'm looking forward to the next:)
Don

I hadn't seen this! Yay! You're both doing great! Love that you and her play together :D

Congrats. Glad to see you and your daughter having such fun together.

Very nice, Carrie & Ariana!

I've got one for you - will send the sheet with chords and music!

-Kurt

Top Bottom