San Francisco Ukulele Club...

Aloha ricdoug,
Too bad the site does not let us check out the site....before joining ..... could that be a misjudgement, on their part....I am sure it is a wonderful group....how would one know if
we would like it or not without sampling it??? MM Stan

Aloha, Stan.

A local member of Hau'oli Strummers in Pacific Beach (San Diego) played with them while on a business trip. She said they are a fairly new group and they meet in a coffee house. I'll leave a message for them including a link to this thread so they can answer your questions directly. Ric

Hi folks.

We just started San Francisco Ukelele Rebellion in March, 2011. Very informal and we've only held 2 meetings thus far, but welcome folks who would like to attend. I registered the group on Meetup.com as a convenience, and there is no cost or spam associated.

We're currently meeting every other week at the Oakside Cafe in San Francisco from 1 p.m.-3 p.m.

Google map: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?o...an+Francisco,+CA&cid=4234901201422304758&z=14

We've arbitrarily chosen the Daily Ukulele book from Jim Beloff but please feel free to show up with any song- all we ask is that you make a bunch of photocopies to share.

We welcome visitors/friends/etc.

Cheers.

Hi, I'm curious as to what the age demographic is. I'm sure no matter what I'll feel at home after a while but I'm still curious haha. I'm currently 18 years old and going to school at SFSU.

Top Bottom