Mahalo U-350 ?

Huna

Reaction score
Anyone tried one of these? I am curious how they sound. They have a mahogany solid top and koa laminate sides and back.

OK no one could tell me and I heard one on youtube that sounded good so I got one.

Was sixty dollars with 8 dollars delivery fedex ground.

Solid Mahogany top, Koa back and sides, gold friction tuners with black knobs, aquila nylaguts, geez I didn't have to file anything and if its in tune in open strings all the strings are right on. There was one nick in the fretboard, otherwise I haven't found anything I can say bad about this thing for sixty bucks... Oh, and it came with a hardcase (geez almost forgot... ) At first I thought it sounded funny but the more I play it... it is loud! and has a very nice tone. I don't think theres a better sixty dollar uke out there. Right after I bought it, Amazon jumped the price a little. I had to email the vendor to see if this one I was getting came with a soft or hard case and they said hardcase so I decided to get it. I think the hardcases cost almost as much as I paid for the whole thing. I may have to do a youtube on it... I think it correlates with the UK version which is limited 2 but not sure... this one is U-350. Doesn't need a setup. The strings are a little high but they do not buzz! and they are in perfect tune. So you can crank on this thing.

Mahalo U-350

I just bought one today, (from ebay,) and it's my first ukulele! :D I probably won't get it for a week or so - if someone could post a video of one, I would appreciate it! All the reviews for this uke sounded really good - and convinced me that the solid wood top was the way to go.

This is the Ukulele I am currently running. Great instrument for the price. I played a bunch of Ukuleles at my local Uke shop and this one sounded the best for the price they wanted. Since purchase I have gone back to other music stores and played as many ukes I can and I am still very pleased with my buy.

Top Bottom