Kanilea website changes to new format

That's awesome, and I must say that it's about time. The old one was awful, and none of the pictures worked. It did not reflect the quality of their instruments. This new one is much better! :)

Oh great! More time on their websites makes me want one even more.
x 2. I try to save up for a decent tenor so my Fluke can go back to reentrant where it's more at home... a shop here in Tokyo has one very nice sample, "tried" it three times now ;) But I get the feeling something more reasonable like a Koa Pili Koko is going to be the final answer. Those higher-enders really require some steady income or a dead but rich great-uncle...
I really love their "natural" look, like Koaloha has as well.

Wow! Much improved!

I am a Kanile'a devotee and I am so excited about this cool new site. Joe and Kriste are great. Fun, cute photos, too. A great success, an puts them on par with all the other big brands...they are a great company.

Looks great! 'bout time.

nice...i stopped visiting their site cause it was aweful...this is great stuff...

Whoa, now that's a website for a quality ukulele. When I saw the one before, I was like... is this really it? Can it really match the quality...?

Top Bottom