Ukulele festival at waikiki...whose going?

I'm going to be there. Any chance you can hook me up with a really cheap KoAloha Spectre? Haha. I'll def drop by!

if there are any cheaps uke under $250, inform me. :p

If you're still on the island, I recommend you check craigslist daily. There are tons of great deals there. Also, if you're still here, Easy Music Center has 25% off all their ukes. It's a great time to consider buying a high end model, because 25% off a 800-1000 dollar Kamaka is a very significant savings.

Edit: And of course there is MGM too. :)

I will be in the Koaloha Booth at the festival this sunday so stop by and say hello.....Whose going??? can't miss all the great free entertainment...

ill be in the strummers, playing my koaloha tenor from you, kind sir. im the japanese kid. :D randy's boy.

I'll be there...fondling the pineapple sunday...again...haha

i am going to try and be there...

I'll be here in Dayton... Wishing I was there in Waikiki...

Just like I was here in Dayton wishing I was in Cali for the UU tour... ;)

Ryan and Aldrine are still in Cali. Aaron is going to try and be there to film some footage for UU. Fred Miu and I will be there.

...sigh...I moved to Key West after living on Oahu for a few years. I swear I'm the only one with a uke here.

Must.....go...back...

Key West I'm not too sure about... but there are a few of us a hundred miles north of you or so (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area). Where they're all at as far as the internet goes - I really don't know, but plenty of us showed up for Jake's Concert in Ft. Lauderdale back in April. LOL

MGM,

You got about 14 hours from now to post a time and and a place to meet tomorrow, and we can all place faces behind names and uke p*** each other to death.

BTW, how's the strings on the cutaway - Paul (and Bryan) never saw that one.

-Aaron

I'm Going.

I'll be the dude walking around in the white G String Ukulele Co. shirt.
N e one that comes up to me and says " I BELONG TO UKULELE UNDERGROUND "
will get a free G String Sticker. ( limited supply, one per person).

Hope to see you guys there.
Aloha
Bob

::nana::nana:Aaron i will be at the Koaloha booth like glue tomorrow so not much i can do as far as meetups but I know i wont be hard to find!!

Top Bottom