mgm clearance sales

MGM

Reaction score
Dur to my severe health prolem escalating I am having to downsize and am clearing my warehouse of some great ukes look for specials on some great ukes on my facebook and you know where i have also contacted sever carpel tuneel in my let hand and can no longer play uulele at this moment as my doctors work on a solution. We are also in the process of moving so thinhs are hectic. Aloha to all

Perfect timing. I am considering a tenor uke for my wife. I would love to see what you have for her. What is your facebook link?
Hope you work out your health issues for the better. God Bless

Aloha Mike, I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. Sorry to hear of your poor health.

Can you post a link to your FB page? I saw one with your name but wasn't sure if you were posting there, or had another business page elsewhere. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am real sorry to hear this, Micael.
My best to you!

Mike,
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Your knowledge and service has always been great and you have been a major contributor to ukulele community.
Hope to see you at some festivals soon.

Prayers for your health, MGM. Not play ukulele? I'm sorry. Good luck with the move.

the worst thing is i can no longer play afeecting me more than my illness. My fingers are so weak and the tips are numb... while i wait for the docs anyone else had this happen

the worst thing is i can no longer play afeecting me more than my illness. My fingers are so weak and the tips are numb... while i wait for the docs anyone else had this happen

Is it both hands or just one of them?

Dur to my severe health prolem escalating I am having to downsize and am clearing my warehouse of some great ukes look for specials on some great ukes on my facebook and you know where i have also contacted sever carpel tuneel in my let hand and can no longer play uulele at this moment as my doctors work on a solution. We are also in the process of moving so thinhs are hectic. Aloha to all

Mike, I wish you the very best, regarding both your health issues and business changes. I've noticed that your inventory has been declining and was wondering what might be going on. Take care my friend.

Somebody buy the sceptre, please, before I cave!

Mike, I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure things will get better.

WOW, so sorry to hear about your plight. Like many others, I bought my first uke from you, and many items since that first purchase. You have done so much for the ukulele world & enabled many of us to enjoy this wonderful little instrument. Hope that your doctors get you better quickly!

Sorry to hear that.

Just try to add you there, hope you get well soon.

Feel better soon, Mike! Take it easy, and hopefully you'll be uking again in no time.

Hoping for the best outcome for you health-wise Mike. Take care man, thinking of you.

Top Bottom