My first ukulele video. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol

Canoe Lady

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I thought it was time to get over the stage fright and give it a go. Summer is almost here and that means I will have to be playing and singing in front of people here at the lake. I need to get used to it, I suppose.

hi Canoe Lady. I LOVED it!!! That was a beautiful, emotional performance. Lovely picking, you really brought out that gorgeous melody. And your voice is so sweet and fragile and pretty. Fabulous. More please!

Great Job!!!!!!! Loved it. Folks at the lake will love it too......I guaran-damned-tee it!
You go girl!

PS: Your great performance made me smile, now it's your turn :eek:

Last edited:
What a sweet rendition. Loved listening to it. you've also given me some needed courage to try one for myself. Thank you.

Absolutely beautiful! You should have no worries playing in front of anyone ever. Pretty voice, excelent playing... You are very good. Even the haters will shut up and listen.

Very nice!

what a great version of that song CL. Just bumping this as I'm dipping my toes in the lake again. The water feels nice and warm and your voice is as pure as the sunshine mate. Thanks for this. :)

I'm really glad you got up the courage! I hope to do the same someday too. I really enjoyed it, very pretty :)

Top Bottom