Ukulele Tour

r1dethemetr0

Reaction score
Olive Juice (Ukulele and Upright Bass) is going across the U.S. (and through some parts of Canada) from June - September and we would love to get your help on places to busk, venues and cool places to see. Basically, anything would help.

Here's a video with a little bit more info and ways to contact us if you don't want to do so through the forum:

Thanks, everyone!
Olive Juice
Danielle & Nick

Yay... would love to catch you guys! Princeton (NJ) is lovely in the summer. The downtown area by the University (around Nassau Street) is always crowded on the weekends... especially by any of the ice cream shops or cafes. The campus is also beautiful and worth checking out. Tons of green space and places to relax. Lots of nooks around buildings and such. I can picture the area near the fountain (at the Woodrow Wilson School) being a nice spot to busk too. Maybe even by the Princeton Record Exchange. Anyways, best of luck!

You MUST play at Pike's Place Market in Seattle, WA. It's a fantastic tourist trap AND lots of other musicians are there too.

Jalapeno - Great! We will probably be in NJ in the beginning of June. When we get the full tour booked, we will let you know exact dates! :)

Tattuke - Thank you so much for the info. We've heard about Pike's Place Market a few times and now we'll definitely be busking there.

Good luck and happy trails on the tour. I'll look forward to your AZ visit.

Will you be going to New Orleans? If so, are you stopping in Mississippi anywhere as well? I cannot see the bottom of your map. You may be able to play at "The Tavern" or "The Thirsty Hippo" in Hattiesburg, MS where I am from. College town and what not.

We'll absolutely be playing in New Orleans and Phoenix. As far as Mississippi, we do not have it on our list yet, but we very well may be stopping there. We'll look into those places that you mentioned. Thank you! :)

Top Bottom