Looking for New "Uk"

Dogfence

Reaction score
G'Day world I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot??? I'm looking at getting a new Ukulele Tenor; with Pick up installed. I have been looking at the "KELI'I". Is there anyone who has a KELI'I? would you share information? In Australia there seems to be a shortage of realy good UK shops, at least nobody seems to know Keli'i. Is Bounty Music the only people that want to sell them? Is there somewhere else I can look?

Help us to help you better: What is your price range? I'm sure someone can bop in with advice on the Keli'i you are talking of, but if we know your price range there might be a better option somebody can suggest.

BTW, "uk" would usually be "uke".

Last edited:
G'Day Hippie Guy Brad, Bounty Music's price is $613 including case, Pick up another $175 delivery to Australia $85 it just keeps adding up. If there was a contact in Australia that would be good.

Dogfence Des

Have you seen Manitoba Hal's Risa Hollowbody acoustic/electric cutaway tenor on ebay?
Not sure what shipping to Australia from Nova Scotia would be though.

Aloha Dogfence,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and the ukulele...have fun and enjoy...As you may know already, ukes in Australlia is quite expensive there...The markup is so great...Have you looked at our marketplace, craigslist, E-bay and Flea market music.. for second hand ones...that way you can get a premimum ukulele for your price...If you need further assistance..ask it here..Happy Stummings..MM Stan

Top Bottom