Daily Ukulele April 6th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Afternoon everyone :D

I'm a little late today because of sleeping in, so I'll get right on to it!

Page Number: 80
Song: Fields of Gold

Inspiration:

Good Video :D

nice choice Joey. This is a precious, precious song to me. My wife and I bought Eva Cassidy's album 'Songbird' many years ago and fell in love with this song. Knowing she had already passed away somehow made it even more affecting and it moved us deeply. We have sung it together and it gives me goosebumps whenever I hear it now. Then, a co-worker of mine sang it at a colleague's funeral last year and played her guitar. She has the voice of an angel and it brought many tears to the room. Thanks for the song selection, and especially to Keonepax for his lovely interpretation of it.

Great song and great rendition. I love anything Keonepax does. Thanks Joey,
Don

nice choice Joey. This is a precious, precious song to me. My wife and I bought Eva Cassidy's album 'Songbird' many years ago and fell in love with this song. Knowing she had already passed away somehow made it even more affecting and it moved us deeply. We have sung it together and it gives me goosebumps whenever I hear it now. Then, a co-worker of mine sang it at a colleague's funeral last year and played her guitar. She has the voice of an angel and it brought many tears to the room. Thanks for the song selection, and especially to Keonepax for his lovely interpretation of it.

Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you liked the song, I always check before I post because I know you sometimes like to do it and don't want to double post, but you haven't for a while...hope you're doing okay, eugene! Prayers and thoughts going your way anyway!

Great song and great rendition. I love anything Keonepax does. Thanks Joey,
Don

Thanks Don, always good to have comments and know I'm pleasing people with these posts :D Alway nice to get feedback :D

Top Bottom