Favorite Artist or Band

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
What your favorite artist or band? Doesn't have to be ukulele.

Parokya ni Edgar, 311, Jason Mraz, etc.

There's a whole bunch... hahaha

I like Jason Mraz, Gabe Bondoc, Passion, John Mayer, Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, Aldrine Guerrero(^ up there), Nujabes, The Pillows, The Beatles, Carlos Santana, and anyone else. I basically listen to everything.

I like Jason Mraz, Gabe Bondoc, Passion, John Mayer, Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, Aldrine Guerrero(^ up there), Nujabes, The Pillows, The Beatles, Carlos Santana, and anyone else. I basically listen to everything.

I like Gabe Bondoc and Passion too. Awesome stuff coming from those 2 guys. I'm also a fan of Josh Verdes.

i surf on wave of neil zaza for over 1,5 years now...
normally i dont like hard rock music too much, but neil play his egutiar sooooo melodical and sweet. look out for "when gravity fails"(the best mastering of music i ever heard) and "one silent night" (much xmas songs but fine music)

well ... tommy emmanuel has a "WOW" guitartechnique
like some classical tunes and also some tunes which are unique and very melodical... instrumental tunes... telling a story.....

on the prog "last fm" i heard some spanish flamenco guitar... òle!!! .. nice!

well, mostly my music i more instrumental; some bands are: jason mraz, buena vista social club, elton john, queen, evanescence, some jazz classicals, .....

oh maaaan there so much...

Ka'au Crater Boys. Troy Fernandez is a BEAST. Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Beautiful music, was one of the best hands down. Jake Shimabukuro[sp?] The best ukulele player alive today. Peter Moon was a great ukulele player and still is i bet. Kapena is a great group as well as the Makaha Sons. Imua Garza and the rest of the Opihi Pickers.

Outside of the ukulele world i like Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Eric Clapton, Bob Marley and so many others it would be impossible to name them all.

Fav Artist.

The Good Cheer, Dallas Green, Christian Caldeira.

I finally posted something, yayy!

I'm a fan of many groups, but does anybody listen to any non main-stream hip hop?

I.E.
Murs
Atmosphere
Immortal Technique
Jedi Mind Tricks
Aesop Rock
Binary Star
Talib Kweli
Common
Mos Def
Wu Tang
MF Doom
etc.

I can listen to whatever, I'm not really into main-stream. Native Guns, Jack Johnson, Passion, The Expendables, Me First and The Gimmie Gimmies, Hit The Lights, Pepper, can't forget Aldrine :]

if you guys ever get to check out Kevin "Nappy" Napoleon and his CD titled "Simply Nappy" please do so! It's absolutly amazing.

too many to name...

but tops would be Stevie Wonder, Incubus, Bob Marley, D'angelo, Erykah Badu, Musiq Soulchild, Sublime, The Mars Volta, Alicia Keys... to name a few :D

Favorite band? Probably Nickle Creek.

Favorite artist (now that's a tad bit harder...) I like Jack Johnson, Joshua Radin, Joe Purdy, Patty Griffin, Regina Spektor, Feist, Brett Dennon, etc. etc.

Top Bottom