Official Ukulele Giveaway Contest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can always use another uke!:D

i want in!

i'm good for signing up... im pretty sure that i signed up before jan 13th.... now to get some referrals.

Please throw my name in the hat to win that Kala KA-S

Aloha from San Diego.

First of all, Thanks for setting up the site, I am happy to be aboard. I'm diggin' your web site and finding it useful.

Secondly, please throw my name in the hat to win that Kala KA-S. I'm feeling lucky.

Lastly, and maybe most importantly (although a chance at a FREE Kala is very exciting), do you have any intentions of selling T-Shirts with your logo. If so, please count me in. I'm thinking about the logo printed up on a brown T... what do you guys say? Please give it some consideration.

Until then...MUCHO MAHALOS!

Aloha from San Diego.

First of all, Thanks for setting up the site, I am happy to be aboard. I'm diggin' your web site and finding it useful.

Secondly, please throw my name in the hat to win that Kala KA-S. I'm feeling lucky.

Lastly, and maybe most importantly (although a chance at a FREE Kala is very exciting), do you have any intentions of selling T-Shirts with your logo. If so, please count me in. I'm thinking about the logo printed up on a brown T... what do you guys say? Please give it some consideration.

Until then...MUCHO MAHALOS!

you gonna come to the jam on the 29th?

Throw my name in the hat! Thanks to everyone at UU for everything you do for the site!!!

Count Me In

I'd sure like a shot at that Kala. This is a wonderful idea. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom