Six new C.F. Martin ukulele models announced!

OMG Where I can buy one of these? On ebay? by some e-music store?
My dream is a Martin concert....

My my gorgeous but expensive...$1550 list for a mahog tenor. They had better sing. Very interesting for Martin to come back in at this level. I like em.

Made in the states I assume??

I knew that they had something in the works at NAMM, they were very tight lipped, I am glad to see they are catching up

I saw one of the prototype mahogany concerts last summer when I visited friends at the factory in Nazareth. It looked pretty close to my early 1930's concert!

Very cool, glad Martin is jumping back into the uke market.....seems very pricey though....

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what the street price is versus the list price on their web site.

They are expensive, but at least they may carry them at the local GC and SamAsh, so I can go drool on them personally, even if I can't afford one.

All of the specs on the Martin site make them look more like cars, not ukes. That's a lot of info for such a little instrument!

Cool I'm on my way to Frankfurt right now. Hope I find the Martin booth.

Aloha Steve,
Thank-You for the heads up on the New line of the Martins....I am surely intrested and really want to know how they sound...keep us informed on it....Happy Strummings...MM Stan..
If anyone else has updates, will you post them too...

The guys at Martin are not a bunch of dummies. When they get things ramped up and start rolling, they know that prices can come down easier than they can go up. I am sure that they will address any issues with market penetration when they need to do so. Right now, though, there are a lot of players that will be ordering at the present price structure. I have already contacted Martin in regard to these ukes. I'd like to get my hands on some of them for review.

Wow, Nazareth must be a truly magical place, first Jesus, now this! Cheers to C.F. Martin!

Wait, no baritone? I take it back, C.F. Martin, you suck!

The guys at Martin are not a bunch of dummies. When they get things ramped up and start rolling, they know that prices can come down easier than they can go up. I am sure that they will address any issues with market penetration when they need to do so. Right now, though, there are a lot of players that will be ordering at the present price structure. I have already contacted Martin in regard to these ukes. I'd like to get my hands on some of them for review.
Aloha Micky,
Keep us informed....I sure hope they adjust their prices...they scared me out of buying one with their current Style 3 and Style 5 prices....also worried about they keep the old lightweight vintage construction, style, and sound, and see if they can somehow get more resonation and substain too..

I think I'd rather have a vintage instrument for that kind of money. Here's to hoping that the street prices will go down a lot.

Top Bottom