Awesome Uke Strap (Solid body, or uke with strap buttons)

TCK

Reaction score
I just got a Risa kidney and I was looking around for a strap- happened across these guys, COUCH straps. In a world of so-so transactions where I seemingly give my money to anyone who asks for it, I have become a fan of great service.
These guys make really cool straps (no affiliation), that have all the buzz words in them-
Made and designed in the US
Made from recycled materials
Vegan (not sure that is necessary for everyone)
and...they go the extra mile- they manufacture guitar straps and have probably never had anyone ask for a Ukulele strap. They were cool enough to tell me how to measure for it, and then cut it down and still have it in my grubby hands in 3 days for a decent price.
These are not as inexpensive as other straps, but I have one in my hands- it is way better built than any I have seen, and the fact that it is an old seatbelt makes it sooooo much cooler. Instant street cred for under $20.
If you play electric anything- check out what they make.
Again- not affiliated in any way- just stoked.
45edc8c04cd722e99833d87a65dbb41d.image.377x550.jpg

They look like they're made from seat belt straps... :p
cool thing anyways!!
Thanks for the post!

Umm- that is because they are...recycled materials, from old cars- they make 'em from the seats too

I emailed them about the size of the hole for acoustic pickup end pin adapters, as they're larger than what these standard straps typically can handle. If it's leather, no problem, you can cut it, stretch it, whatever. But they don't use leather.

And they don't answer emails either, so I'd say frak them.

They answered my email within six hours, and as I said, had a modified strap in my hands faster then I thought mail would work. I am sure they will get back to you.

Love it. there is a company that makes purses and bags from recycled seat belts too. Awesome idea! Love it and it fits your uke!
I would have preferred one without leather when I got my eleuke...

After a couple of days they finally answered, but they don't seem aware that acoustic end pin adapters are larger than standard end pins. Doesn't inspire confidence. How can they not know that when it's common knowledge and making straps is what they do? Uke Leash is represented here at UU BTW...

Top Bottom