Kamaka is Here

Uncle Leroy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
The Kamaka HF-3 that I bought from Ronnie Aloha has just arrived. Much Mahalo to Ronnie. I have been sitting in my office playing and it occured to me to take some pics. Love it so far, not sure what brand of strings are on it, but I like em alot. I know how you all are about pictorial evidence so here you go.DSCF0520.jpgDSCF0521.jpgDSCF0519.jpgDSCF0522.jpg

Congrats Uncle Leroy,
Happy new "Kamaka" uke day, Have fun and enjoy.... May it bring many years of joy!! Happy Strummings..MM Stan...

Last edited:
LOVELY! Enjoy :)

Although you always have remorse when sending a uke to a new home, its worth it when you get a nice note saying how much it is loved in a new home. I hope you enjoy it for a long time Doug.

Very nice. Enjoy. I love my Kamaka as well.

The Kamaka HF-3 that I bought from Ronnie Aloha has just arrived. Much Mahalo to Ronnie. I have been sitting in my office playing and it occured to me to take some pics. Love it so far, not sure what brand of strings are on it, but I like em alot. I know how you all are about pictorial evidence so here you go.View attachment 22366View attachment 22367View attachment 22368View attachment 22369

I believe Ron had his strung up with D'Addario Pro Artes (same as the Kamaka I recently sold...also, same as what Jake uses on Kamaka). Congrats on the new uke!

Top Bottom