Spandex & Jazzercize with Lil Lester..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok, so you NOT gonna see me in spandex. Nor are ya gonna see me do some jazzercize. In fact, with that topic, I am shocked ya even opened up this thread.

So anyway, some off the cuff, freestyle jazz with Lil Lester this morning..

Enjoy the madness..

Ok, so you NOT gonna see me in spandex. Nor are ya gonna see me do some jazzercize. In fact, with that topic, I am shocked ya even opened up this thread.

So anyway, some off the cuff, freestyle jazz with Lil Lester this morning..

Enjoy the madness..

Aloha Tudorp,
Sounds Like little les sounds awesome and you're having a ball with it...so jealous..you
know you're fanning my UAS now...he he Happy Strummings...Now i want One...MM Stan:drool::music:

Well brudda, go get ya one. This is a really fun lil thang.. The way I look at it, back in my wild man days, I spent way more than $100 in an evening, and woke up with a killer headache and not even remembering what I spent that Bengie on.. hahhahh.. $100 well spent here I think ;)

+1 on Xanadu...and the thread title here was about the funniest thing I have seen all week- thanks for the smile, topped with some great playing

Wow, that things sounds really great! Have you tried plugging it into a Marshall stack and playing some Zeppelin yet? That would be so cool!

Heh, heh. It was a near thing. I finally decided, "well, I'll take a little peek between my fingers."

I do think it's interesting that this has been up for almost 24 hours now and mine is only the sixth reply... This may be the first NUD video to get such a low number of views...

:biglaugh:

Oh, cool vid, too!

John

Wow, that things sounds really great! Have you tried plugging it into a Marshall stack and playing some Zeppelin yet? That would be so cool!

I've done some stairway, and it sounds really cool. I don't have a marshal stack (too rich for my blood) but I have a modeling amp that mimics many different amps, and did the marshal that way. Loving this thing and driving the wife crazy as when I have the big boy Les Paul singing.. lol..

Maybe you could get one of those mini Marshall Stacks. That uke would look so cool leaned up against one of those!

Cool Video! And the clock chimes, but I can't tell what time it is because the playing covers up the chimes :D Glad you're loving it, you waited for it for a looonnggg time!

Thanks bug. It is a blast.. And I think it was Uke:30 when those chimes went off.. lol..

Top Bottom