Kudos to Hoosierhiver Once Again

mangorockfish

Reaction score
The knowledge and help found around here never ceases to amaze me. I want to use a bone nut and saddle on my Dolphin so I posted a question in the Tech Support forum about nuts and saddles and Hoosierhiver posts for me to call him. Now, how personal is that? I did and he had me fixed up in a couple of minutes with sending me a pre-cut nut and a saddle. He told me how high to have the strings and all that. Kind of how to set it up. I went ahead and told him to send me a new set of Aquilas also. Might as well do it right if I'm going to do it. All in all, I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Mike, you're great and hope to see you in June. Almost forgot, Mainlands RULE!!!

Bravo! Mike At Mainland really does go above and beyond. As a vendor of Mainland for about 3 years I've always had great dealings with the Mike and Tookta. Great instruments and great people!
By the way their new maple banjolele is gorgeous. Pics coming soon.

Mike, you and UkeRepublic are right there with Mainland Mike in my book. You guys are GREAT and before I forget, "Maianlands RULE!!!

Top Bottom