Logitech C310 web cam

TerryUkes

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just got a Logitech C310 web cam to shoot my practice.
I am surprised to see its capability.
A small piece of software comes with it, and it's very easy to upload a video straight away. Even pan/tilt controls are available.
Mic may be a bit weak but the picture is too good.
Though it's capable of 1280x720p resolution, here is a test-drive video with 640x360p.
Sorry about wrong mic level, which caused distortion.
I hope this forum is a right place to post info like this. If not let me know so that I can move it to other place.

Cheers,
Terry

Aloha Terry,
Nice playing...sweet....and the camera is great too...just as you...Happy Strummings..Thanks for sharing!! MM Stan...

Webcam video quality is looking good and sound nice too.

Petey

Thanks guys. I am very happy with the webcam.
I can spend money for instruments/gadgets in stead of digital camera/cam corder :)
Cheers,
Terry

Very nice playing Terry! What kind of uke are you playing? I haven't seen one like that.

Look forward to seeing more videos!

@jonesjimbo
Thanks for your kind word.
My post is about the webcam right? ;)
This uke was built by a local (Australia) luthier. Local pine top (surprisingly hardwood) and local blackwood side/back.
Its sound is brilliant with unique resonance, but it is very difficult to reproduce its sound in recording...

Very nice! I have the Logitech Pro 9000 which I like a lot. My kids got it for me for Father's Day last year. :)

Amazon has it for $49.99 post-rebate.

John

I've got one of those. I love the video it makes, but as I posted in another thread, the software Logitech provided to control the volume of the USB mic sucks. The logitech drivers severely overdrive the mic if you use it to record any music louder than normal conversation (such as Skype). I posted a link to how to fix it by installing the standard set of Microsoft USB mic drivers over it. Then you can actually turn it down enough to stop the overdrive, which sounds like static when you hit a loud portion. Let me know if you need the link. I have noticed this same effect on several usb web cams, but its an easy fix.

@Bruce celery
@John I chose one with high C/P but US$49.9 is a bargain!
@SweetWaterBlue yes can you please? actually my video was recorded at mic level of 50%...

Last edited:
@SweetWaterBlue thanks for that! actually my Logitec Webcam Software has the volume control.
It was set to about 50%. So I will try to set it under 50%.
I would try your solution depending on the outcome.
Just in case I already downloaded ASIO4ALL too :)

Cheers,
Terry

Top Bottom