Check Dis Out . . .

Kanaka916

Reaction score
A friend sent this one. I think it's amazing . . .

[video]http://bit.ly/fq8mDQ[/video]

Aloha Kanaka916,
That was amazing watching their tiny hands work the fretboard........thanks for sharing.....................BO................

Aloha Bruddah Kanaka916,
Mahalo for sharing, that is truely amazing and inspirational.....I like how they all move to the beat too, soo cool! I guess we all cannot complain or use the excuse we got short fingers now...

a ukulele shortage in China? oh well I bet they don't respect ukulele there... sort of music snobs... my son's piano teacher gave me the impression that if a piano was not a grand piano, it was not really a piano !

a ukulele shortage in China? oh well I bet they don't respect ukulele there... sort of music snobs... my son's piano teacher gave me the impression that if a piano was not a grand piano, it was not really a piano !

The kids are North Korean Kindergarteners. Its amazing how with famine, brain washing, and no real knowledge of the outside world, how they bestow perfectionism into children so young!

I'm not sure whether to be in awe of those kids or weep for the regimentation that is required to train them.

But who is Dis? I couldn't find Dis anywhere, or any reference to him (her?).

Top Bottom