FS: KIWAYA KTS-4 + extras

Ankaret

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

Makes me ever so sad, but I just don't play uke as much as I wish I did. Times are tough and money is scarce, so Im selling my "one and only". I went through several solid wood ukes before I got my hands on this one and realized it was PERFECT for me. Amazing construction, perfect setup (via MGM), and the classic soprano sound with lots of warmth and depth, especially with the worth clears that are on there now.

The uke has been only played at home or in the studio for recordings, and is broken in acoustically but mint cosmetically. No dings or scratches or anything I can see so this is practically new, and better than new sounding. You will not be disappointed.

Also included with the uke, really nice Oahu fitted hard case, 3 packs of strings (worth clears, worth browns, and aquilas), and a shubb capo designed for uke/mando.

Asking $400 + shipping. Considering the practically new condition and extras I think this is a steal, but let me know if you disagree. I don't think you see lots of these for sale often for good reason.

Whoever takes this home will realize they will never need another mahogany soprano. If I ever get the money again for a nice uke this will be the one I re-buy, no joking.

PM me if you're interested!

Attachments

• Kiwaya3.jpg
    Kiwaya3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 54
  • kiwaya2.jpg
    kiwaya2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 68
  • kiwaya1.jpg
    kiwaya1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 77
that was quick! sold pending payment. I will update thread once I get payment and it is shipped just in case.

Congratulations to whomever bought it! I love my KTS-7, and would possibly someday consider maybe picking up a KTS-4. Maybe. Possibly.... ok, who am I kidding? I would DEFINITELY possibly consider maybe getting one!

SOLD. Somebody will be getting a beautiful little uke shipped to them today. Honestly, best setup and sound and playability on a soprano Ive ever experienced, and Im a super picky guitar player (no pun intended).

Top Bottom