FIRST ORIGINAL RECORDED SONG - Nothin' To Do by The FreeFallers

philpot

Reaction score
My band, The FreeFallers, has officially released our first single! Called Nothin' To Do! Its a real laid back kinda song, kick your feet up and chill kinda thing.
I am on ukulele and main vocals, and I also wrote the lyrics, whilst my friend and band starter is on guitar and whistlin, Ethan Greene. My friend Paul Jones is on bass guitar and bridge vocals, and I suggest you turn up your bass because the bass line for the chorus is sick!!! All 3 of us did the chorus vocals.

Last edited:
Oh, and since this is our first single and everything, if you happen to like it at all we would appreciate it tons if you would post the link to your facebook/twitter/tell your friends/etc :) up and coming here!! ;)

I like it. Posted it last night to facebook and have gotten a couple of positive responses. Keep up the good work!

I like it. Posted it last night to facebook and have gotten a couple of positive responses. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!! We're just trying to get started, write a few songs, maybe get some gigs around town.

Hey people! Would ya'll be the amazing forum you are and help us get to 100 views by the end of the day? :D thats our goal. By the end of the week... 1000 ;) what do you think guys? help a uker out? :D :D thanks again!!

Bump for a goal!! We are at 83 views according to my last check, come on people 100 by the end of today!! We can do it :D help an up and coming band out :D

It sounds good. How cool is it that your bass player is named "Paul Jones"?! I'd be tempted to stick a "John" in front of that if I were him, but I'm a bassist and Zeppelin fan...

It sounds good. How cool is it that your bass player is named "Paul Jones"?! I'd be tempted to stick a "John" in front of that if I were him, but I'm a bassist and Zeppelin fan...

You know, I hadn't even thought about that! Haha, his new nickname might just have to be John ;)
Sadly he isn't actually our bass player... hes a friend who moved a few states away about a year ago, and he was in town when we wrote the song. Hes very very talented, and we all wish he hadn't had to move :p the guitarist for this song is our usual bassist, and our usual guitarist wasn't there that day... we're a complicated mix xD

Nice song, it is a fun sing along sort of song, catchy tune and lyrics. Good luck with it!

I appreciate everyone who watched it!! We managed to break 100 in the first 24 hours ^.^ new goal, 1000 by the end of the week!! I think we can do it ;) if you watch it and like it then tell your friends! Thanks so much guys! :)

Phil

Top Bottom