(Now Available to US also) KoAloha Longneck Soprano

casarole45

Reaction score
This is still at a ridiculously cheap price, ends later today. Come on people! :)

(It's nowhere near as complicated as I thought so I've opened this listing up to the US also...all the best)

Selling KoAloha Longneck Soprano. Starting price of just £200 so you may get a stonking bargain!

Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
Ebay number: 260766793551

Here's a vid of me playing some rythem on it (skip to 17 seconds to see it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1em3yWPS5k

Date stamped: March 2010

Beautiful wood grain patterns, the photo's don't do this ukulele justice.

Concert Neck on a soprano body which in my mind is the perfect soprano, the neck looks a nice size on it; you get extra fret space, more frets (17 frets) and more good reach to those upper frets. This in turn should also give better intonation from the larger scale length and louder sound drive from the longer strings. Also it still fits in the soprano case so is nice and compact.

There are 3 just tiny imperfections which I have tried to show in pictures though it was difficult to get the camera to pick them up, they are tiny and do blend in as its grained solid wood. Below the A string on the bridge behind the saddle is a small groove in the gloss and behind that on the back of the bridge is a tiny ding. Lastly along part of the edge binding of the first fret the wood grooves inwards a tiny amout.

This sound of this uke is the clear and high voice KoAloha are known for with a very high standard finish. I've strung it with Worth Brown BT strings, sound wise after experimenting I think they compliment this ukulele perfectly and luckily the browns colour match it perfectly also.

I genuinely think whoever buys this will love it.

...Photo's in next post

Last edited:
P1080439.jpg

P1080438.jpg

P1080445.jpg

P1080444.jpg

Top Bottom