Heating Blanket Control Schematics

agilitydog

Reaction score
The new fox bender control unit has both the higher power circuit and the pid controller unit fused separately -fast acting 10amp fuse and 1amp slow acting fuse respectively. Can anyone point me in the right direction to understand this double fusing setup. I've been working from and older set of plans: http://jcclarkukuleles.wordpress.co...olt-electric-side-bending-blanket-controller/
These only show the 10amp fuse at the main switch.

I know this post doesn't mention wood, apologies and thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Ah, the plague of creativity combined with gaping holes in my practical knowledge and early unguided scientific exploration! Thanks for the idea Ken. I originally thought of using a similar part from a cast off grill but figured that I knew so little (my earliest experience with electrical experimentation was at the age of five exploring the effects of sticking a pin in a wall switch both on myself and my parents as they picked me up off the ground after rushing into my bedroom hearing some sound that I have no memory of) I did not follow through with the idea and bought a pid controller that I'm wanting to fuse as I explained above. Being in the field of psychology, I'm confident that my diagnosis of "early onset blown fuse syndrome" is accurate. That feels better. Please don't all of you bill me for this session. :)

Top Bottom