strap hooks - anyone know where to get them?

ukunuke

Reaction score
So I saw an awesome uke strap in KC on one of our UU mates, and he got it from MGM. But since MGM is closing shop, I'm thinking I need to fabricate this myself. In essence, it was a lanyard with some great looking beads, and a plastic coated sound hole hook. Does anyone know where you can purchase the sound hole hooks?

Search Ebay for ukulele straps. Just a few days ago I saw a bunch that fit the description you have when all I put I. Search was ukulele strap. :) good luck, and post a Link if you find one :)

Mraz: On it! Great idea. I'll let you know, and also post some of the outputs. This should be fun! I see Christmas gifts for my fellow ukemonsters in the works :)

If you're interested, you might take a look at the Uke Leash! A little different from the hook system, but another ukulele support option that doesn't require a strap button.
I have been making and selling them for about a year now, and have gotten a lot of positive responses. ukeleash.com
–Lori

I bought a very nice one via "wildthing" on the web. Or, google "ukeyolk" and you should find an assortment to choose from.

I have to second the Uke Leash. It stabilizes the ukulele's neck without putting stress on the soundhole (which is where the hook on a strap hook goes).

Top Bottom