Vintage Kamaka $300--sketchy?

It's got five days to go. Many eBayers have figured out that it's best not to bid until the last minute (or, use a snipe service). I'm guessing this will end up selling somewhere between $400-$500.

Ahh good point! Thanks for your reply! :)

Aloha Mraz,
It is a Kamaka White label circa...1976-82 at a starting bid at 300.00 which is what they would go close for and five days left, it may well not be too much a bargin as Janeray1940 previously said that
the serious buyers will jump in the end, so the prices do not over inflate early...I am more intrested in the lavendar colored case than the ukulele, wouldn't mind having that one.....Happy Strummings!!
Thanks for sharing..MM Stan

I got mine from ebay for $400 in Jan 2011. Almost same spec, white label, and the tuner is the big one... which can be tightened with a coin.
No crack.

I have one of those models too. That one looks in pretty good order. I paid 400 for mine and it is pretty much mint condition. Same case too, except mine was lined with gold trim and not violet. Wonderful, wonderful sound on those ukes. Great projection, beautifully rounded and warm tone. Worth a bid but I wouldn't want to pay too much more than that.

Alright thanks for the information guys! :) Not too good with pricing, so it's good to learn from people with more experience :)

Top Bottom