The Daily Ukulele.. Message from Joey.

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey everyone.. just had a VERY quick chat with Joey(JoeyBug). She isn't feeling well and hasn't had the energy or strength to post much the past few days. She asked me to post and let everyone know that she will be back as soon as she is feeling better to post more Daily ukulele challenges! I for one have NOT been able to keep up!

So how about time to catch up to her! Post your daily ukulele videos here and when she's feeling better and visits the forum all your Daily Ukulele challenge videos are here!!
What do you say gang?

Joeybug, best wishes to you.

Hope Joey feels better soon. Thanks for the heads up.

I've been trying to learn some of the daily challenge songs but I'm averse to recording myself playing them. So to Joey: I hope you feel better soon and I apologize for not having any video to post, but rest assured that I cherish the daily challenge and have used the daily challenge threads you've started to motivate myself to learn new songs.

Feel better soon, Joeybug. I miss seeing your daily videos posts.

Thanks, Carrie.

I had just dropped Joey a PM this morning, asking if she was all right, and telling her we missed her.

I had noticed she hadn't posted anything since the 10th, and I was a little worried.

-Kurt

Aloha Fitncrafty,
Joey asked me to do the same, I was just waiting for the blood tests before I posted anything...How is she doing....I hope you feel better Joey....Talk to you soon....Stan

I haven't been on twitter for a few days, but I was keeping up with her there. I hope she starts feeling better soon!

Get feelin gooder J-Bug. Prayin for ya.

Get well soon!

Thanks for all the well wishes, I'm feeling slightly better today after a bad night, so may even do a Daily Ukulele post, but just waiting for blood results to determine what we're dealing with on the health front, will let you all know when I know...

Joey

hi Joey

so sorry to hear about your latest health scare. You are in my prayers too mate and sending you as big an armful of blessings as I can muster across the miles.

Ah Joey, glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Sending well wishes your way.

Top Bottom