What are the options...

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
..as far as jumbo tenor ukuleles go? I know of the Kanilea Jumbo tenor and the Mele Jumbo tenor. Anything else out there?

Do you think that a jumbo bodied tenor is kind of a gimmick? Or is there enough of a difference between the scale of a tenor and a bari to warrant such a thing?

Last edited:
Very true I suppose.

Mike, do you think that a jumbo bodied tenor is kind of a gimmick? Or is there enough of a difference between the scale of a tenor and a bari to warrant such a thing. Don't worry I'm not trying to lure you into making a incriminating statement;) just want your opinion.

Edit: Actually that would make a great question for this thread. Give it some substance.

Very true I suppose.

Mike, do you think that a jumbo bodied tenor is kind of a gimmick? Or is there enough of a difference between the scale of a tenor and a bari to warrant such a thing. Don't worry I'm not trying to lure you into making a incriminating statement;) just want your opinion.

Edit: Actually that would make a great question for this thread. Give it some substance.

Honestly I don't have alot of experience with "jumbo tenors".

That's cool. Thanks for replying in any case. Maybe somebody else will chime in with their opinion. I figured this thread to be dead in the water until you replied.

Top Bottom