WTT Ohana SK-70 for a Baratone or tenor, or guitarlele.

brock957

Reaction score
uke2.jpguke1.jpguke4.jpguke3.jpgI would like to trade with someone in the Metro Atlanta area. That way we can meet and both see what we're getting. I have a beautifull mint condition Ohana SK-70 Ukulele. I had just traded with SweetWaterBlue for it. He can attest to the condition of the uke. The reason I want to trade. It's a little small for me. I also got a baratone and fell in love with it. The baratone is much easier for me to play since I've been playing guitar for many years. I'd like a acoustic electric Baratone or even a guitarlele. Yamaha makes one that lists retail for 149.00 but sells for 99.00. I'd trade for that. It's not about the cost. It's about getting something I'll play and getting the Ohana to someone who'll play it. The ohana sells for 218.00. I'd like acoustic electric since I play in a band. But just acoustic or electric can work too. I may be interested in a concert or tenor also. I've never played either so I don't know. I could be interested in a 6 or a 8 string also. If you are interested, let me know what you have to trade. Decided I just want a baratone or guitarlele. Not a tenor.
God bless,
Blair

Last edited:
I can attest to the fact that it is a sweet little soprano, and that its in A-1 condition. It came new from UkeRepublic only last year, and was only played by a little not-so old school teacher (SEUkers know who I am talking about) before I got it. I just didn't need another soprano. Someone give this thing a good home.

Blair - PDXUke is not in the Atlanta area, but he expressed an interest in that uke, and a possible trade for a concert size Ohana. You might give him a shout.

Last edited:
Thanks SweetWater,
It's so pretty that I do keep picking it up to give it some love everyday.

When I had it, I think I played it more than my mahogany soprano. Unfortunately, I love mahogany sopranos more than spruce ones. It just feels good in your hands and the quality shines through.

Blair - you are welcome to play my tenor uke anytime you want to meet at a Starbucks, or where ever. Then you will know what you think of the tenor neck.

I have an Kala Travel tenor? got a crack from the factory in the finish, not the wood but great uke and plays really well. Got it from MGM. Can put a low G on it for you too if you like that sound more.

Hi brock957, I just sent you a PM back. Check your PM's and let me know if you want to do it that way. Thanks.

check pm

Sorry too short of a message so I have to waste some space.

Pictures were sent to your personal email.

Top Bottom