A Jake Kamaka on ebay?

I saw that. " My loss is your gain" ...People make me LOL. Kinda like the one "unused" white label concert, complete with scratches, with a starting bid of 799? Thats a flipping bargain right there.

I saw that one. Really cracked me up.. I also buy pool cues. There was a guy selling a Rambow cue owned and signed by a pretty famous player named Luther Lassiter. He started out at $40K. 4 or 5 auctions later he is down to starting bid of $7000 and it still didn't sell.

How you you be that far into outer space ;)

Or how about the mint condition Tiki Kamaka that just had the back replaced, new bridge and finish from Kamaka. Guy included a scan of the receipt for the repair work..

That's what "Mint" is??

Go easy! It only has SOME small blemishes. That and the pickup makes it certainly worth the extra cost! ;)

Wow, I am a lucky guy. That auction is ridonculous!

For $3,000 he'll call Kamaka to find out the model of the pickup.

the soprano does have much nicer wood. I wonder if it comes with some free crack like the seller is smokin?

wait a minute.....if it's never been played, how do you know it sounds so sweet?

wait a minute.....if it's never been played, how do you know it sounds so sweet?

Faith! It's very mysical. You have to trust the guy.

Before I list these on the marketplace, I thought I would check for interest. I have some genuine, vintage 1990's corrugated cardboard boxes. All original, including the tape used to seal the seams. "U-Haul" labels all intact. No cracks, but the usual kind of wear you would expect to see on items of this type and age. Come with pick-ups And! put-downs ... I mean you can pick them up and put them down. They have held my stuff for a long time, so I know they would hold your stuff, too. I'm thinking about $300.00 per box, shipping included. I really need to raise $2,500.00 b/c there's this Kamaka Tenor on E-bay right now that I'd like to buy. It's in perfect condition... with miniscule blemishes.

Too funny. Adding to the thoughts already posted....the warranty is not transferrable.

Top Bottom