Free Stickers for G String Ukulele Co.

acabooe

Reaction score
Aloha everyone,

Tomorrow is the Ukulele festival in kapiolani.
I am gonna be there representing the place I work for ( G String Ukulele Co. )
I will be walking around, and watching the shows. I will be wearing my white G String shirt.
If you see me there, come up to me, introduce yourself, and tell me the you belong to ukulele underground, and I will give you a FREE G STRING UKULELE CO.
STICKER. ( I have a limmitted # so 1st come 1st serve, and 1 per person )

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Aloha
Bob

Aloha everyone,

Tomorrow is the Ukulele festival in kapiolani.
I am gonna be there representing the place I work for ( G String Ukulele Co. )
I will be walking around, and watching the shows. I will be wearing my white G String shirt.
If you see me there, come up to me, introduce yourself, and tell me the you belong to ukulele underground, and I will give you a FREE G STRING UKULELE CO.
STICKER. ( I have a limmitted # so 1st come 1st serve, and 1 per person )

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Aloha
Bob

OH SHNAP! I love stickers! Alright, I'll definitely look for you. Although I don't have a G String Uke, I definitely wouldn't mind a free sticker for my case. Speaking of which, I could use another UU sticker too. Hmm, I'm wondering if I should wear my UU shirt or stay more low profile.

OH SHNAP! I love stickers! Alright, I'll definitely look for you. Although I don't have a G String Uke, I definitely wouldn't mind a free sticker for my case. Speaking of which, I could use another UU sticker too. Hmm, I'm wondering if I should wear my UU shirt or stay more low profile.

Of course you should wear your UU shirt. It's all about promotion. Besides...I wanna meet the guy who beat me to the Ovation deal!!!!!!!! :p

I want a G String (Honu) to put in a G String case that has a G String sticker on it. That's not too much to ask, is it? Hello? Guys? ;)

After the recent purchase of my new G String Honu, I have been looking for some type of stickers, patches of sorts however, I can't seem to find any here in Japan.

Would it be possible to have one sent to me here in Japan. I would gladly pay for them.

Please let me know. I am super proud of my new G String and I would love to show it off.

Kind Regards.

Stuart (Phoenix.stu)

I can't help it, I just simply have to share this with you... While ago I was sitting outside Bar Mendocino in Helsinki (that's where the Finnish ukesters meet) jamming with a good friend of mine... I was picking my beloved G-String and he strummed his Johnson resonator... So I turned to him and asked "would you like to try my G.String while I have a go at your Johnson"....

I can't help it, I just simply have to share this with you... While ago I was sitting outside Bar Mendocino in Helsinki (that's where the Finnish ukesters meet) jamming with a good friend of mine... I was picking my beloved G-String and he strummed his Johnson resonator... So I turned to him and asked "would you like to try my G.String while I have a go at your Johnson"....
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Aww, I couldn't find you, Bob! But I did win a sticker from the booth...failed to win a t shirt or the uke though. You would have thought that I could win with that 1/200 chance! But I did pick up a sticker at the booth. It's on my case now! Very...um bright sticker. :)

Sorry Jon.

I did see Fred, Aaron, and Dino, and they all got stickers.
Glad you got one from the booth. Maybe next time we could meet up.
Aloha
Bob

Sorry Jon.

I did see Fred, Aaron, and Dino, and they all got stickers.
Glad you got one from the booth. Maybe next time we could meet up.
Aloha
Bob

Hey Bob,

Really, is there a chance to have one of those stickers or something sent to me here in Japan? Again, I am happy to pay for it.

Kind regards.

No worries cuz,

PM me your address, and I'll send it to you in a few days, no charge.
I wanna spread the aloha spirit as much as I can.

Aloooooooha
Bob

If nothing else, it's a great double-entendre name.

Ya know what simple one line review I'd say about the sound of the G-string:

It sounds like a uke should sound.

- that's simply it. I mean what better compliment? None of this "clear" or "bright" or "clean" or blah blah blah. It simply sounds like it should sound and that's it.

It sounds like a uke should sound.

- that's simply it. I mean what better compliment? None of this "clear" or "bright" or "clean" or blah blah blah. It simply sounds like it should sound and that's it.
Well, that's precisely why G-String is my choice... sound and playability are just great... sometimes I must ask myself who is plying what, is it the G-String playing me or me playing the G-String and I end up doing things I never believed I could do... and this is the case with my Howlett, too... But it really isn't about name-dropping... I'm sure this is a sort of thing that happens with any fine uke that truly strikes your fancy.

Top Bottom