new star being made?

lozarkman

Reaction score
At Christmas I sent one of my grandkids (actually six of them) ukes for presents, hopefully that some of them would get inspired. Well he has picked around on it and does have an interest, but his girlfriend picked it up, was playing it in no time, and recorded this song she wrote. Kinda of cool. She is very talented and a lovely girl. Unfortunately she doesn't show her playing the uke in any of the actual pictures, but still pretty impressive. just thought I would give Darcy Dawn a look=see. Lozark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ijFkLJEPA4

Wow! She's really great! Thanks for sharing!

Aloha Lozarkman,
Glad to hear you're inspiring new ukers in your family and friends...wow she sounds great, sorta like Kina Grannis Style...voice and playing...Guess it's her guitar playing helped too....thanks for sharing, MM Stan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinagrannis

She sounds great. I wish I could sing like that. What uke is she playing. It sounds good too.

Hi Roxhum: Yeah she plays a lot of gigs around Fredericksburg VA and does play the guitar so that definitely helped her pick up the Uke. Actually she is playing an inexpensive 30$ Rogue Baritone in C tuning with Southcoastukes linear strings on it. Goes to show talent rears its beautiful head on most any instrument. Mostly in the hands of the player. She is a sweet girl and writes some really nice songs. Thanks for watching! Lozark

Great sound and really nice playing! And she's in my neck of the woods. I'll keep my eye out in case she grabs a gig in Richmond.

Wow, that girl has talent! Thanks for sharing and keep us posted.

She has such a beautiful, smoky voice! :)

Her voice is great thanks for sharing. And yay for inspiring more ukers.

Lozark, I live in that area of VA! Where does she play so I can go out and support her?

I thought the girl was just putting her pics to some artist's song. My sister even asked who it was.

I give her 10 stars.

Very nice. The young lady is talented. thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom