FS: Vintage Gold Label Kamaka Soprano

ukulelecowboy

Reaction score
FS: Vintage Gold Label Kamaka Soprano SOLD

SOLD! Thanks everyone!

For sale: Very nice vintage Gold Label Soprano. Beautiful Koa. Sounds and plays great. Looking to fund a Baritone so this one is up for sale. Ukulele does have a repaired, stable crack which is noted in one of the photos. Ships in this nice case. Great Kamaka tuners. Other than the crack, the rest of the ukulele is in fine condition. Low action. Great Kamaka vintage sound. Frets are in nice shape as well. Asking $365 with free CONUS shipping. Paypal accepted and preferred.

Kamaka1.jpg

Kamaka2.jpg

Kamaka3.jpg

Kamaka4.jpg

Last edited:
I have one, it is amazing. Nothing else like it!!! Get it someone.

Aloha Mike,
I have one of those too...they sound awesome..too bad for the slight damage to the soundboard, looks like it was dropped...it's a nice uke, I'm not sure the shallers are original though...

Aloha Mike,
I have one of those too...they sound awesome..too bad for the slight damage to the soundboard, looks like it was dropped...it's a nice uke, I'm not sure the shallers are original though...

Thank, Stan. It is a nice instrument. Can't say how the damage occurred, it came into my possession in this shape. The schallers are not original, also as part of the original acquisition. They are really superb tuners, though, I must say.

What a super reasonable price for a great uke with a nice case! Someone should grab this!

Is it still for sale? Because I want it. I am going to PM you right now!

That is a real nice deal!!!

I think it is sold. I am sad that I didn't buy it last night, but I needed to think about it....

Top Bottom