Chris's Song

brock957

Reaction score
This is a audio recording. Sorry that I haven't gotten around to doing videos yet. Besides I'm not pretty enough for you to want to look at. The song is about a young man I knew that was starting to play bass guitar for me in a christian band. Chris was awsome. He had a passion for life and a giving heart. He taught childrens martial arts classes for children for free. Just for the love of doing it and working woth the kids. He taught the at the dojo he went to and at a local middle school. He was also passionate about music and about God. On April 5th we had bad storms in Atlanta. The next morning the 6th, the weather was still bad and a tree fell on Chris in his car. He was killed instantly. The only solice I can take is int the fact that Chris had given his life to the Lord about a month before. So I know I will see him again.
Here's the link to the song.
And oh yea I've only been playing the Ukulele for less than 2 weeks. So I'm a newbe at it.
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8226107
Thanks for listening.

Aloha Brock957,
What a sweet song to honor and rememeber your friend, You did a very good job and it was sweet, so was your baritone....Bobby Henshaw model, eh...thanks for sharing...most inspiring, MM Stan

Top Bottom