Daily Ukulele April 16th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Hey Everyone :D

How are you all? I'm feeling slightly better today so thought I would post this.

Page Number: 62
Song: Daydream Believer

Inspiration:

Challenge is to do better than me! I recorded this back in February 2011

Get :music:

great job Joey. Love your voice mate. And it's such an awesome song. Was it the Monkees who wrote that...Davy Jones was a heart throb in his day wasn't he. Always remember that tune, it was so catchy " ..Cheer up sleepy Jean, oh what can it mean..." Thanks for the post mate and I really enjoyed your go at it. :)

:stop:...OK, I just checked it out, it was written by John Stewart just before he left The Kingston Trio. Man, The Kingston Trio are right up there with the best folk arrangements ever...:bowdown:

That was a great job Joey.. glad to see that you are feeling a bit better!! yeah..

@ joey and eugene.. I LOVED Davy Jones growing up and this song....but loved Mickey Dolenz more! ha.. reminds me of the Brady Bunch and how Marsha Brady got kissed on the cheek by him (Davey) and was never going to wash her face again. Do you think she did yet? I am a hopeless dreamer...

That was a great job Joey.. glad to see that you are feeling a bit better!! yeah..

@ joey and eugene.. I LOVED Davy Jones growing up and this song....but loved Mickey Dolenz more! ha.. reminds me of the Brady Bunch and how Marsha Brady got kissed on the cheek by him (Davey) and was never going to wash her face again. Do you think she did yet? I am a hopeless dreamer...

oh Carrie I remember that episode so well. I happened to have a HUGE crush on Marcia....yeeep...still haven't got over it either. But yeah I remember the episode with davy jones and loved all the Brady Bunch episodes. Seen pretty much all of them multiple times :)

Welcome back, Joey!

We missed you!

-Kurt

Top Bottom