Worm Holes

Timbuck

Reaction score
I got hold of a billet of Sepela ... nice quarter sawn straight lump, Dry as a bone, no knots splits ...Enough to make 16 soprano necks, or so I thought:D..but I only managed to get 12 in the end:( due to some forest type beetles that had drilled a load of holes at one corner.. (inconsiderate little insects:mad:)
PICT0006-2.jpg

Maybe a "Limited Run" of Beetle Ukes?? They'll probably end up being a collectors item. :)

TWC

As big as these holes?

Lars showed us this guitar about a year ago made from planks that were salvaged from a boat. I think that this guitar is one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. It's just impeccable work and shows what you can do with a little lateral thinking.

:confused:Are you saying that..There are "ukulele nerds" out there that will gladly buy and pay extra for worm hole instruments ???...If so , I will dig that bit out of the scrap bin and make a uke out of it.. and maybe add a few extra holes with a hot wire:D.

:confused:Are you saying that..There are "ukulele nerds" out there that will gladly buy and pay extra for worm hole instruments ???...If so , I will dig that bit out of the scrap bin and make a uke out of it.. and maybe add a few extra holes with a hot wire:D.

"ukulele nerds" == "department of redundancy department"

Top Bottom