1,000 Subscribers :)

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Hey UU friends!

I just wanted to share that I have now hit 1,000 subscribers on YouTube. This is a big deal for me and I am just so grateful and humbled by this! I still remember getting to 100 subscribers and flipping out by just how cool it was.

So thank you to everyone here for your support and positive vibes. If you are one of those thousand individuals, I'd like to extend a big old MAHALO!

w00t! Yay you!

You're awesome......nuff said!.......................................bo...............................

awesome Matt. Congratulations. You're playing is unbelievable and I can't think of a better uke ambassador. Here's to many, many more!

:cheers:

Thanks go to you.:bowdown: Dude.:cheers:

I think I was the 1001 subscriber. Great videos!

Congrats Matt! Soon you'll be celebratin 10,000 ;)

Wow Matt, you are incredibly talented. Thanks for the great vid.

Congratz im glad to be one of your subscribers. Thank you for the great contnet and keep on making amazing videos.

Aloha Matt,
You are an incrediable talented dude....you surely deserve it...and you are so humble......Congratulations bro, thank you for your inspiration and sharing with all of us...Happy Strummings, MM Stan..

Congrats Matt! Others have said it better, but you deserve it, such a great player!

Top Bottom