Risa LES PAUL Electric Tenor! Baritone tuning (DGBE) - Great offer :)<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissing

Reaction score
I may potentially regret this sale, but I'm willing to part with my beloved black Risa Les Paul. It is tuned to DGBE tuning, and I purchased it from www.ukulele.de direct from Risa last year.

Most of you interested would already know about this great uke. It's Risa's cream of the crop model as far as electric ukuleles go. Dual humbucker pickups, custom designed by Risa themselves, and separate tone/volume control for each pickup. The pickup switch goes 3 ways (neck, bridge, both). The sound through an amp is amazing, as a good quality pair of humbuckers would do, except this baby drives like a Uke. Warm, deep, rich sound.

I had the setup done by my trusty guitar store. Finding strings for it is easy, it uses the EADG strings from a 0.009-0.042 electric guitar set (I prefer "Super Light Gauge", D'Addario) which are cheap and widely available. The strings on it currently have just been installed 2 weeks ago, brand new and sounding its best right now.

Reason for sale is that, well...Lately I've been feeling one steel string electric is enough for my collection. I've been having a taste for acoustic instruments lately, and a Tenor guitar has really caught my eye. I haven't been playing this Risa much lately, so I'm happy to part with it after having some GREAT times with it.

Hope it goes to a great home.

Sorry that it has some stickers on it (I like anime). I hope the good price I offer is enough to make up for it. I won't peel them off myself, I'll send it as it is right now. I'm sure it can be peeled off and cleaned if done right. There are just some minor blemishes from normal use, some fine scratches here and there on the surface. There are no significant damages as far as I can see (and I know this uke pretty well personally). Has been used mostly indoors for self-playing, Youtube videos and worship sessions at my University's Christian club.

Photos:
17042011008.jpg

note: Dog not for sale :p
17042011009.jpg

I have used this uke in numerous Youtube videos (played through a humble Roland Microcube. I'm sure it can do more with a bigger amp).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu1CHLi6EUM
(not shown, but I used it for the accompaniment)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDsnPdzPVHw
(comes in about 1:12 onwards)

Current price Brand New from Risa is 599 Euroes (approx: $865 USD).
They're actually out of stock at the moment: http://ukulele.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p323_RISA-LP-Tenor-black.html

I shall part with mine for $600 USD + $30 to help with shipping costs (total: $630).
EDIT: PRICE REDUCTION $580 TOTAL WITH SHIPPING
EDIT EDIT: FINAL CALL $500 TOTAL WITH SHIPPING BEFORE I DECIDE NOT TO SELL!
Risa Gigbag included of course. In the Gigbag is also this metal tool thing, which I assume has something to do with making adjustments to the uke (never used it myself).

Shipping from Australia.
International shipping available (free shipping if within Australia).
I will package it nice and secure in a box with padding, and send it via insured Airmail (if available for your country) for even more protection.

PM me for interest.
Paypal payment.

Last edited:
Aloha Kissing,
That is a real deal..with the double humbuckers wow...and Risa's pickup and electonics are so heavenly to me...should be an easy and fast sale....Good Luck, MM Stan
I Still can't believe you're selling it???

Price Reduction to $580 Incl. Shipping!
Best bargain you'll ever find on this fine instrument! It's as low as I would dare to go.

STill Available!

Last edited:
STILL AVAILABLE!!
I sent the buyer a PM that he won it, and just needs to send me the money.
For some reason, that PM didn't go through, and he assumed that I had sold it to someone else. He has since bought a different ukulele.

SO THIS UKE IS STILL FOR SALE!!

What are the odds?
I no longer trust the PM system.
If you are interested, PM me, but please also email me: naekku88@hotmail.com

Ok, Final attempt to sell.

$500 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

Otherwise I'll just decide not to sell and keep it :)

Email sent.

Thanks Teek <3

This time, really sold :)
Glad it's going to a great home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom