DonMo "Rustbucket" Baritone Resonator w/PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
---SOLD---

Well, I had to go and buy Eugeneukulele's "The Flying Owl" so now I need to sell off one or two to keep the wife happy...!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I am reluctantly offering my DonMo "Rustbucket" baritone resonator w/PU. It was made by Don Morrison, a very gifted musician and luthier who lives in Australia. Here is a link to Don's web site:

http://www.donmo.com/Guitarsite/DonmoHome.html

The instrument is constructed of galvanized sheet metal that Don salvages from old buildings. It's sound is best described as "loud and in your face"...!!! It plays very easily. I judge the relative playability of an instrument by how well or how hard it is for me to barre all 4 strings at the 5th fret. In the video soundbite, you can see I have no trouble with that. Here is a link to my YouTube channel for a soundbite:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WhenDogsSing?feature=mhum

The instrument has a passive pickup, the kind or type of which I do not know. I bought this from Elderly and they must have not known it had a pickup as they didn't advertise it as such. It is probably a transducer pickup but again, I don't know.

This instrument has no cracks...Ha! Ha! Ha! That's supposed to be funny...!!! :rolleyes:

There are no issues with the instrument.

Includes a semi-hard well-padded zipper case.

Asking $900. and I will pay shipping within CONUS. I accept and prefer PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

Attachments

• 100_2942.jpg
    100_2942.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_2944.jpg
    100_2944.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_2941.jpg
    100_2941.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_2947.jpg
    100_2947.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
He sold the owl and I missed it...sigh. Great Uke there. Good luck on this sale- very cool looking instrument

He sold the owl and I missed it...sigh. Great Uke there. Good luck on this sale- very cool looking instrument

Sorry about that. I was heartbroke when Tom Guy initially sold it. That birds flyin' some miles now...!!!

No worries- it is going (again) to a great home, and will lead to more opportunities for your dog to sing- total bonus ;)

Aloha When Dogs Sings,
Congratulations and Have Fun and Enjoy....that owl flew to Tassie for the winter and now she's flying back home...wow wee ...Happy Strummings, MM Stan...
Knew it wouldn't last long....

Aloha When Dogs Sings,
Congratulations and Have Fun and Enjoy....that owl flew to Tassie for the winter and now she's flying back home...wow wee ...Happy Strummings, MM Stan...
Knew it wouldn't last long....

It will have traveled a long, long way to get back to within 100 miles of its birthplace...!!! :D

Aloha WhenDogsSing, Congratulations. That is one beautiful ukulele! Sure that owls will sing like never before.

Congrats on the owl, it will have more FF miles than me soon! If I weren't uke poor I would snatch this resonator up! Hope it too finds a good home.

I never heard anything sing like that "OWL." If I were more into bluegrass and country, a Bluegrass maple uke would be a "must have."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom